Thursday, May 12, 2011

Final Project: My Movie

This is my final project for ART 365: Art Blogging and Social Networking Media. For this class I created a blog based on all things photography, including my own. 

Our final project had to reflect our blog. I decided to create my first ever Stop Motion movie! I didn't create a traditional Stop Motion video since I wanted to focus on photography around my house. I created my own kind of spin off. I tried at first to create the typical Stop Motion video, but the details were lost in the featured photography. So I guess you wouldn't call this a Stop Motion movie but I don't know what you would call it !! 

 I focused on all of the pictures scattered throughout my house. My mother has had an impact on me in the sense that I now love taking pictures as much as she did while me and my brothers were growing up. 

Her interest in photography as well as my father's has led me to love it. I wanted to http://animalcollective.org/ http://animalcollective.org/ video look as if someone is walking through the halls of my house. It took over 300 pictures and quite a bit of editing time with iMovie to create the piece. Overall I like how it came out! 

The music is Brother Sport, by Animal Collective.


I am pretty proud of how it came out! All it took was my camera, iMovie, and a lot of patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment