Friday, May 6, 2011

Excellence Expo Results

The Excellence Expo I have been gabbing about was on Wednesday. Little did I know (until about the night before) I also had to present my ePortfolio I have been working on since last semester. I basically spent the day running all over campus..in the rain I might add!

I also had an image featured in the photography portion that I created last semester.



Overall, I did pretty well! For my ePortfolio I won best display of an Academic Portfolio. This was a huge honor because I have been trying to keep up with adding my work to my pages.

For my poster I created for my Communications Law and Ethics class, I won the best poster for my category, "Advertising in the Media!" Each category had their own judge who talked to each presenter. The expo was really cool; a very unique combination of topics. It was a great experience. I have never done something like this before. However I am glad it's over!

Class are done next Wednesday and finals begin the Monday after. Time to get cracking. I still can't believe how fast this semester flew!

No comments:

Post a Comment