Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pictures of people taking pictures of people.....People pictures by me

I pictured us at the end of time, holding up a camera to our eyes. I took a picture of you took a picture of me, in the background of the picture was water running to the sea... 
-Jack Johnson 
 
I love pictures of  people. Not only are they memories, but snapshots of time being frozen. I love candid shots that capture the subjects in their environment. I also love pictures when the subject is staring directly at the camera and the person viewing the image. Anyways, here are some of mine. Some are digital images and some are film that I have scanned to my computer:

True Talent

Erik Lamb



Glass House, Ohio

"Seaglass Spot"





Old Sturbridge Village

"The Old Hippie"















The last one isn't exactly a portrait but I love it. These were two great friends and fishermen waiting for the catch of the day from Lake Erie.

Hope you enjoyed these!

Hallie Kay


1 comment:

  1. I also love pictures of people. I feel the need to take my camera everywhere! Those shots are great. I particularly like the one of the young girl and the baby! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete