Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Example of Photoshop Tutorial

So a previous post mentioned a link to Photoshop tutorials, and I wanted to actually show one I had completed.

The tutorial was to create a fantasy like, self portrait. This actually took me quite some time but the end result is pretty awesome. It involved downloading various brushes and using many overlapping layers to give it that illustrated look. Even the eyelashes on this are brushes that you simply "paint" on your image!

It really is amazing all that Photoshop can do and without these tutorials I wouldn't know half of the functions available. So here's my version:


I wish I would have used an image of myself not smiling but instead looking up at what was going on with my head. However I am impressed with how this came out!

I'll post more once I finish them.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment